Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Warrior Dash 2011


Last weekend we traveled to H-town/Conroe for the annual Warrior Dash. Many of Randy's friends participated in the past but this was his first year. Warrior Dash is an extreme run that consists of mud-crawling, fire -leaping and many more intense obstacles. Randy and 3 buddies from high school competed this year together.
I would have been right there with them getting down and dirty, however we brought Brady and Bailey. I just didn't have the heart to leave them with Grandma, G.G. or Mimi again. Dont give me wrong, they are all tremendously helpful, however I start to feel guilty when we are gone so much. About a month ago we attended a Family Life conference in Arkansas and we left the kids here that weekend. Then this weekend Mimi will be watching them as Randy and I compete in the Austin Statesman 10k. I had to pick and choose and the Warrior dash was not a top priority this year.

Parker our Godson who by the way is a Future Warrior






No comments: