Thursday, March 03, 2011

A Month of LOVE.

February in the Niemeyer world...


Little Loves with their spirits so bright

Our little man is a handsome sight

best of all was our movie night


A first ponytail for little miss Kate


You are too young to date!


beautiful days

outside play

This little love is a mess...

...I must confess.

Valentines has never been and never will be my favorite holiday. In fact, I forbid Randy to do anything for me on that day. Why is there a specific day set aside to show love? Shouldn't that be something that is done in our everyday lives? It is so much more fulfilling when acts of love are performed randomly throughout the year. Even though I despise Valentines day, this year I did something special for Randy. I have to give credit where credit is due, which was found in the February issue of the Martha Stewart Living magazine. With my crafty skills, or lack there of these days, I made this accordion style valentines card for my hubby. It was a showcase of tiny heart filled cards & tokens of my admiration and appreciation. Both Brady and Bailey included their expressions of love, while I filled the rest of the pockets with special mementoes. Randy came home from a long day at work to be greeted with love from his family. Shortly after the kids were asleep we engaged in a candlelit dinner which was exactly what we needed, quality time together. I have to admit, this was one of the most unexpected memorable Valentine days yet. May love be with you all...



No comments: