Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Brady Bound

March 12th my Dad held a book signing in Brady, Texas for his second book, "Out of Touch". ince my grandparents live there we made a weekend out of the trip spending a little time with everyone. If you are not familiar with my Dad's books and writings, you can visit www.epgarthlearn.com

Also my Dad, Author E.P. "Masters" Garth will be at George's Restaurant in Westrock Centre, 1201 W. Hewitt Drive, April 30, 2011 from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. to autograph copies of his new novel OUT OF TOUCH: A Pat Cassidy Novel. Copies of his first book, OUT OF TOUCH: A Pat Cassidy Novel, will also be available. Free book cover t-shirts with a book purchase while supplies last.

If you have not picked up these books, you are missing out! I am not much of a reader, but they certainly captured my attention. When it was time for me to stop reading for the moment, I found myself wanting to read just one more chapter. Amazed I am at the details, research, time and effort to which was spent creating this masterpiece. I am proud of my father, indeed!



Showing off

My Dad should use this picture for advertising, I mean, how cute is Brady?!

The author himself signing away...


Brady had to take a better look at the book...especially since it was dedicated to him and Bailey!


The only thing missing is my sweet dear sister Kimberly. We love you Aunt Kimmy.

Of course we stopped at the Brady Depot to climb aboard. "Brady Depot" So appropriate. This made Brady's day.


No comments: