Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Mr. Brady

Mr. Brady has not had a haircut in quite some time.  I refuse to take him because he threw a massive fit last time and has developed this fear of getting his haircut.  Pick your battles I always say.  Randy and I tried to cut it and that was even more of a disaster.  So...his hair is really getting ridiculous as you can imagine.  I spiked it up the other day for a change and it was actually very cute.

   I had to say "Brady, Dont Smile" to make him grin from ear to ear like that!  

 BOYS: 
 Girls fear them, mothers adore them, and fathers mold them.  Their mighty dreams are often shaped while sitting on the riverbank waiting to catch a whopper.  They can capture your heart with the wink of an eye and confound you with a rip in their jeans.  They are young men waiting to happen...

1 comment:

Mandi said...

i find it very coincidental that when i get home from town & get on the computer, you're first blog is about brady getting a haircut (i knew you had a new blog b/c my blog list is in order of most recently updated)! i just texted you when we were out running errands to ask where you take him! how wierd is that???