Monday, January 05, 2009

Christmas 08'

Here are some pictures from earlier in December that I never found time to post until now.  Enjoy!
Brady and Me goofing around

At the Niemeyer Christmas- Owen and Brady hugging
Owen is feeding Grayson...Brady is watching, 
Too cute not to post


Owen & Brady ready for a walk...Grayson was in the Baby carrier strapped to me, that was sight to see!

Here are a few of our favorite ornaments that give our tree character!


Of course this is Randy's favorite!  Thats a true hunters ornament right there...




This butterfly is pretty but what I love most is the way Brady says "Butterflies"

This ornament is from Italy and was given to us from my sister, Kimberly, a few years ago 

I dunno what he was doing, but thats the closest I could get to standing in front of the tree! 






No comments: