Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Christmas, Christmas, and More Christmas

It seems like Christmas is never ending in our family.  Here are some Christmas pictures from our busy December.


Brady stretched out on his new sleeping bag from Mimi

Beaux with his sweater on that we bought him!  



I thought it would be funny to get Chief the same sweater.  Oh now that was hilarious!  Chief in a sweater, that didnt last long!  


Aunt Kimmy always gives the most unique gifts

Bradys new interest is to hear his voice echo.  Papa and GG give him a microphone that echos!  How perfect is that!



GG, Brady and I playing trains 


My hubby and his tools

Tammy & Brady 

Lil' C and Brady

The boys hanging out on Christmas Day


Ok, so this was too funny not to share.  These are the boxes that my husband used to wrap my gifts.  So redneck!  He always makes me laugh!

Christmas Morning

Chief had to open his stocking too!


Once Brady found what he was looking for in his stocking, he didnt want anything to do with any of his other presents.  In fact he didnt even finish opening them till that evening.  He spent most of the day playing with that one train!




No comments: