Monday, November 24, 2008

Dewberry Farms

This past weekend we went out to Dewberry farms while we were down visiting Hadley, Emily and Parker.  This is similar to Kaska Farms that is located in West except for that it is about 5 times the size.  You could spend all day out there and still not see and do everything.  We had a great time and thanks to the Adams family for taking pictures since I had a brain fart and forgot my camera, AGAIN!

 I was playing with my computer features on this pic. 
 

This was hilarious!  Randy and Brady going down this super steep slide!



He loves the pumpkin, I guess...








My dorky friend!

And husband...ok I rode it too!

Parker and I chasing Brady



Emily and my lovable Godson Parker


This was Bradys favorite!  







I would say they had fun

1 comment:

Darnell Family said...

You know they had fun when you find them asleep before you even get very far down the road! :0)