Monday, November 24, 2008

Birthday Madness

I have been very forgetful the last couple of weeks.  I have been forgetting my camera lately, which frustrates me to no end.  I love taking pictures and my camera only made it to one of the three birthday parties we went to a couple of weekends ago.  I also forgot our Camera when we went to visit Hadley, Emily, and Parker and went to the Dewberry farms.  Luckily, Emily took some great pictures!



Graham Birthday Campout

The Birthday boy




There is nothing quite like roasting marshmallows over a fire on a cold winters night (it felt like winter!)




1 comment:

Darnell Family said...

Cool birthday party! That's a great idea...camping out for your birthday with all your family and friends! That's a great idea...especially for Andrew's birthday in the summer time!