Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Costume Party

I just had to share these pictures with everyone from our Costume Party. We threw a costume Bachelor/Bachelorette party for Brittany & Bryce Thursday night and everyone dressed up. Now I am not a big fan of Halloween (actually one of my least favorite holidays), but I have to admit it was fun dressing up like we did when we were kids! Chief was a football player, Randy a blind referee, and I was the obvious, a bumblebee…















This year, Halloween night was not spent trick-or-treating or dressing up. Instead it was spent at the rehearsal dinner party. I did have a costume for Brady, but it was extremely too hot for him to wear. You could say he was a musician for Halloween, because he was joining Bryce (Brittany’s fiancĂ©) on the piano!



No comments: