Thursday, August 25, 2011

What was I thinking????

Recently my friend Jennifer was out of town with her husband.  I agreed a month prior to watch their daughters,  Addison and Katelyn while they were away.  Then the opportunity came up to watch my niece that same evening.  I thought, why not, I already have 4 kiddos running around, why not one more! Lets just put it this way, 2 kids suits me just fine! I have no desire to have any more children of my own! LOL!  Nonetheless, we had a fun time and the all the kids were well behaved.   Poor Brady was totally out numbered with 4 girls around.  We decided it would be best to invite a boy over to play, so thats when we called Tyler over.  It was a busy weekend at the Niemeyer house!
Addison

My niece Tenley

Katelyn

Tyler and Brady looking at the paintballs Brady found

That ride lasted about 30 seconds due to a dead battery-BOO!
Party of Five

Good morning!


Girls!

No comments: