Thursday, August 25, 2011

Hooray for the First Day!




My little munchkins started school/MDO last week.  Brady is in a 5 day Pre-K program at Parkview, while Bailey attends Mother's Day Out at Journey twice a week.
 Brady had a hard time last year with the transition into a 5 day program, but this year was a cinch!  He has most of the same friends as last year and is familiar with his new teachers.  Ms. Afton, who is the lead teacher, is phenomenal!  She is super creative, sweet natured, and she is the teacher responsible for teaching Brady the books of the bible last May.  Ms. Rachael is a full time aide that is excellent with the children as well.  Brady absolutely loves school!  Each day when I pick him up he says "I love my new teachers!"  Praise God for a smooth transition!  
Bailey has two super sweet teachers Ms. Amy and Ms. Rachael.  When I took Bailey to her room on the first day I was a little worried.  Both teachers were holding screaming kids and there was another little boy who was crying in the room.  It was a domino affect because as soon as Bailey saw those little ones crying, she started to get upset.  She quickly calmed down and I hung around until the poor teachers had things under control.  Finally, about 15 minutes later Bailey was off to play with her friend Brooke and I was out the door.  When I picked her up the teachers said she did fabulous!  Hip hip Hooray for the first days of school!

Brady's First Day Pre-K 4

Brady's First Day of Pre-K 3

Miss Bailey Kate ready for Mother's Day Out!

Sweet love

No comments: