Saturday, January 22, 2011

Flashback #8- It's a GIRL!!!

Our Little Lady
Miss Bailey Kate Niemeyer
September 9, 2009

So can I just say that waiting to find out the gender of baby # 2 was well worth the wait. The anticipation was intense! Randy and I were inspired by a couple in our Sunday School class who waited until the birth of their daughter to find out what they were having. I can remember sharing in Flint and Rebekah's excitement as I anxiously waited to receive that email from our SS director presenting the Harris's new addition. The anticipation, joy and delight of a surprise baby was something we wanted to experience too.

The beginning of ALL wonderful things



This was my first time to hold Bailey

Bailey's first bath

One PROUD Father


Great Grangran & Grandma Rudder


Beaming G.G. & Pawpaw


MIMI!


Kimmy is delighted!


Bailey is a true Angel

Brady meeting Bailey for the first time





Bridgit & Aunt Tammy visit





Chief is trying to figure out where she came from :)


Little Lady

1 comment:

Mandi said...

Awww so tiny & sweet :)

Newborns are the best!!

Those hospital pics took me back...wow. It's been a while.