Saturday, January 22, 2011

Christmas #...I lost count!

ChRiStMaS around the Niemeyer world!

Christmas night we had our annual gift exchange with our dear friends Hadley, Emily and our Godson Parker MAN!

Parker & Randy checking out the new hunting game

Bailey feeding her new doll- remember the cabbage patch kids? Awww...the memories!




We had Christmas lunch at the in-laws house. Even though most of Randy's side of the family was there, my family joined in on the feast! It was nice to have immediate family all in one place at the same time.

Sleepy girl!

Randy's uncles crack me up, I love to be around them! Good times

Laura (Randy's cousin) and Kevin are getting married in April. I happened to be their photographer! Yikes!

Miss Bailey Kate and Pawpaw ( and yes she is still on the bottle at 15 months!)

No comments: