Thursday, April 26, 2012

Deck the Halls

Milk and Cookies with Santa!

Brady and his buddy Hunter both waiting for Santa's grand entrance!

It was nice to find a familiar face to sit with!  Lauren, Hunter and Holten generously welcomed us to their table.


Nice Brady!







Brady wrote his letter to Santa right away!  I told him we would send it to him at the north pole, when he quickly reminded me that sending it via mail makes no sense when he is right here in the building.  Duh MOM!

Bailey did so much better with Santa this year.  Last year she was terrified! 

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Hi,

I am a PhD student in Paris France and conduct a research on surrogates. I saw your blog.
Would like to participate in my study? It implies filling 3 or 4 questionnaires and a consent form. In France it is still forbidden but the general public is pretty positive about surrogacy and the law might change one day. Studies on the subject, showing that surrogates are great ladies is important so that people don't always think it is about money!

Let me know what you think, I can send you the consent form first and respond to any question you might have,

Take care

Ellen Lorenceau
elorenceau@gmail.com