Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Fright Night!

This year we took the kids to the Waco Tennis and Fitness center for their annual Halloween party.   Last year Brady randomly won 2nd place in the Halloween costume contest, which I had no idea was even taking place at the time.  This year I was informed of the contest, however, had NO intensions of my children winning.  Lo and behold, Bailey won the grand prize for the 2011 costume contest!   One might think that my kids were the only ones there, but there were at least 40 others dressed up! Unbelievable!

 My maties!!!

 Cousin Tenley as a butterfly

 Braxton and Brady 

 Each child decorated their own trick-or-treat bucket


 Grandma reading a book to Brady and Raggedy Ann

 Zumba with Aunt Wendy

If you ask Bailey what pirates eat she will say "Arrrr...bys!

No comments: