Monday, October 03, 2011

September

September is one of the most hectic months of the year for our family.  We have entirely too many family and friends with September birthdays.  All of these birthdays/parties make for a cramped schedule and quite frankly a stressful September.  This year Randy and I decided that we would alleviate some of the stress by not planning parties for our September babies.  Instead we enjoyed a family vacation together down at South Padre Island (pictures from that trip will be on a different post).   Here is our September in a nutshell...

Brady with his BEST Friend Chance.  

On Brady's birthday my bestie, Jennifer, planned a dinner playdate at McDonalds  in honor of  his Birthday.

Labor Day weekend was spent in Dallas with my parents and grandparents.  

Two peas in a pod, I tell ya!

Labor day was spent celebrating Brady and Bailey's birthdays with family.  Not planned by me!  Im telling you I vetoed the parties this year! 

Grandma made a personal cake for each of them!  


Happy Birthday to my precious babies, Brady and Bailey!

Aunt Tammy bought Bailey the necklace and Aunt Wendy bought a potty training baby

Tenley and Bailey 

Boys being boys

Mimi was there to celebrate with us as well

No comments: