Thursday, July 07, 2011

Pure Paradise

Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
June 26th -June 30th


Randy & I vacationed in the DR at the end of June in celebration of our 7th Anniversary. We went with some friends of ours, Jerrod & Michelle. I have to give Michelle all the credit for making this vacation a success (minus the deep sea fishing experience)! She spent hours/days researching the best destinations, resorts, excursions, etc... Randy and I agree that, hands down, this was one of the best vacations we have ever been on. Plus, our company was hilarious and entertained us all week!


Thanks to Michelle, our door and room were decorated upon arrival in honor of our Anniversary.


Our favorite part of the trip was Zip-lining. What an adventure! There were 16 platforms and 12 ziplines.


This was the longest zipline, measuring 800 meters.

This sweet boy brought us a flower half way through our zip-line tour.



I found it interesting that each morning a crew spends 3 hours cleaning up seaweed off the beach.

I love you!

Acting like kids!

Relaxing...I almost forgot what that felt like!

1 comment:

Mandi said...

Looks beautiful! Glad ya'll had a chance to get away :)