Thursday, November 04, 2010

Where have we been????

Its amazing how much can change in a year and a half. Many of you ask, where have you been?Well...where do I start? The last time I blogged I was about 5 months pregnant with Bailey. I spent most of that summer loving on Brady and spending quality time with him knowing that once September rolled around, our time together would be cut short. At the beginning of September Randy and I decided to put our house on the market, with hopes that we would sell by January. On September 9th 2009, we welcomed our second precious gift from God into the world, Bailey Kate Niemeyer. The good Lord must have a sense of humor, because 2 days after we settled in at home with our new little one we had a offer on our house. We accepted the offer, packed and moved out at the end of October. We then moved in with Randy's sister Wendy and her husband Brian. They were great roommates and had more than enough room at their house for our newly growing family. At the beginning of November we broke ground on our house and spent the next 5 months watching our dream evolve. We moved into our new house at the end of March. We have been settling in for the last 7 months and I feel that I am now at a point in our busy lives that I can spare a few moments to blog. Well...thats my life the last couple of years in a nut shell. More to come...

No comments: