Monday, April 13, 2009

18 weeks

I am enjoying being pregnant again so very much. I was thinking that I felt the baby moving around 15 weeks, but I guess it was my imagination or just good ol' gas. Ha! However, the last few days I have begun to feel those first movements. I remember how fast every moment went with Brady. Most of all I recall myself always saying "I cant wait till..." or " I am so ready..." Well this time I am not rushing anything! I want to savor each and every moment of this pregnancy. Yes, even in the 9th month when I am HUGE and Miserable! I will still find joy in those moments...

3 comments:

E.P. and Sue said...

This is the first time I've actually gotten to watch the video!
We're at Judy and Charlie's and could access it. Wow! How absolutely precious.

You have become such an amazing woman. I'm so happy to hear you say you will savor every moment. I need to learn from that. Love you. Sue

Nicki W. said...

you are so so so cute! can't tell you are preggo and you are still bustin' it in tkb!

Darnell Family said...

I miss being pregnant sometimes! I had such a great pregnancy and told God that if he ever blessed me with a pregnancy, that I wouldn't take it for granite nor complain about anything during my pregnancy. And I have to say that I kept my word and loved being pregnant! Pregnancy is a blessing from God! I'm glad to hear that you feel some of what I felt!