Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Let the Potty Training Begin!

For the last couple of months, Randy has been trying to convince me to start potty training Brady.  I have been hesitant, just because I wanted to make sure he was really ready for this process.  I wanted him to understand the concept.  I finally broke down about two weeks ago and decided, its time!  We started out sitting on the potty and a couple of days later Randy worked with him on standing.  Fortunately, it was really easy.  He does not wear diapers at all anymore.  Underwear during the day and a pull-up at night.   However, the pooping in the potty is going to be a whole other story. He is just too cute standing up to use the potty!    


He even puts down the toilet seats, flushes and washes his hands!  Now we just need to work on pulling up and down the underwear/pants.

No comments: