Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Memorial Day 2011

Since Randy had to work on Memorial Day weekend (BOO) I took the kids to Louisiana to visit my parents. It was a pleasant trip for the most part, minus Bailey crying for 45 minutes there and back. We spent some time at the dam, since that is something Brady is passionate about these days. Shortly after our "dam" tour we headed to a nearby beach for a cookout and dip in the lake. Unfortunately, the lake is extremely too low for any swimming to take place off our dock. We all enjoyed each others company & it was a great weekend indeed!


I cant forget, Pawpaw and Brady did some fishing too

Miss Bailey thought she wanted to fish too, until she saw the live worms!

I have a good idea, lets play on the stairs! LOL!

He is the Son that brightens my day! Look at that smile.

My Dad...AKA...The Cook, Master Chef!


The kid loves cats, he didn't get that from me or Randy.

We left Randy's kayak at the lake about a year ago because we felt like it would get more use than it does in Waco. The kids & I ventured out into the cove for quick round. We might just be bringing the kayak back with us soon. I foresee some kayaking trips down the Brazos for Brady boy and Daddy!

No comments: